When expecting their first child, a Babymoon is a wonderful opportunity for couples to go away together and pamper the mother to be. A time of tenderness, of bonding and energising, ahead of the changes and joy and stresses that come with motherhood.
Around the world 60% of parents-to-be take a pre-baby trip. You can too.
Many astute Babymooners have sought out Sea Zen for their special time away with their partner. We specialise in Zen and tranquillity in our stylish studio overlooking the ocean waves.
You aren’t too far from home. Sea Zen is located just over 2 hours drive from Melbourne, convenient and much safer than flying to a distant destination.
Sea Zen Experiences
Babymooners enjoy their special time away at Sea Zen, indulging in the many pampering experiences:
- Relax in the steam shower, with aromatherapy oils, huge fluffy towels and warm fluffy robes
- Relax on the huge feather cushioned sofa, feet up on the ottoman, with a huge choice of movies, DVDs and CDs
- Look out on the waves while lying back on the day bed
- A humming wood fire to make the space cosy
- A comfy king bed, lots of pillows, where you wake up to a view of the sea
- Balcony relaxing, looking over the waves with visiting Crimson parrots
- Huge air-bubble spa looking out to sea. (hygenic, no recycled water)
Take some gentle outdoor exercise:
- Stroll on the quiet Separation Ck beach, feel the sand in your toes, or browse the rocks
- Take a dip in the sheltered local rockpools
- Take the beach walk to Wye River and a coffee at the café
- Take Paddy’s path to Wye River, a gentle walk overlooking the sea
- For more of a workout, take the hill walk to the Wye Road though the rainforest
Take a relaxing drive to quiet Otway places. The Redwoods. Carisbrooke falls. Maits Rest. Cape Otway lighthouse.
Indulge in a romantic meal for two in one of our recommended Otway dining experiences:
- Bespoke Harvest in Forest
- Chris’s Beacon Point
- Maple Tree Lorne
Or lash out at the internationally acclaimed Brae in Birregurra (book ahead).
Locally there’s breakky and lunch at the Wye General with the best coffee on the Great Ocean Road. There is also dinner at the Wye pub overlooking the breakers. Another favourite is fresh Crayfish from the fishing co-op overlooking Apollo Bay harbour.
What our guests say
From Babymooners in our guest book:
|Thank you for a wonderful weekend! We had an absolutely relaxing time in preparation for the arrival of our first baby. Thank you also for allowing us to enjoy the time with our two fur babies. We definitely look forward to coming back again. Danielle.
Thank you Sibylle and Rex. Sea Zen is an absolutely beautiful villa – it has everything you need for a relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. We thoroughly enjoyed the large shower/steam room. And we loved to soak in the spacious spa. Sea Zen has a beautiful view of the ocean and has a very short walk over the Great Ocean Road to put your feet in the sand. We would highly recommend to stay here and enjoy the Japanese serenity that the hosts have created. Thank you Sea Zen!! Amy.
Ask for our guides, our personal recommendations for special places to eat and attractions in the area.
Contact us at email@example.com for a copy of each guide.